Simple works fine

no strings attached;

5/27/2009

noone but me from URL @ 12:09 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EXXXXX!!! :D :D :D
I dunno why but of allll pictures, i wanted to use this for yr bday! Hahaha its so us isn't it? You unable to keep your hands off me, and me unable to keep your hands off me too! Heh. Anw 18 suriaaa, mannz. I still rmbr the little nerdy you in sec1 and now you're some prettypretty ladyyy with PP coming after you HAHA. Anywayyy, dearest ex, although we're not as close as we used to be (but i think its only cos we were thaaat close then), i want you to know that you have been one of the greatest friends i have ever had in my entireeeee life, being there for me through shittzz & joys, and no matter what, i will always love you veryveryveryyyy much. Thank you for being exactly who you are the way you are and suria, you're extremely special to me, i hope you realise that. No one can everever replace the Ex in my heart, ever :) Happy birthday darling! (smacks your boobs and runs away!)
---

Sometimes someone does or says things that imply that he misses you, and he doesn't even realise it, but you do. I think that's sincerity. Beats saying, 'i miss you' directly.
Its extremely Refreshing. (he being generic btw)

Anyhows, I've got another bomb thats about to blow,
im tired dammit.

Suria's 18 :)

slow down, spin slow.

template by seven ten design